- Name Surname : Hediye Sarıkaya
- Date of Birth : 04.07.1989
- Title : Yrd.Doç.Dr.
- University : Near East University
|B.Sc||Department of Mathematics||Near East University||2011
|Pedagogical Formation||Master of Science in Secondary Education Teaching Fields||Near East University||2012|
|M. Sc.||Department of Mathematics||Near East University||2013|
|Ph.D.||Department of Mathematics||Near East University||2019|
- Master Thesis and Topics Advisor(s):
- Sarıkaya, H.(2013). Q-Biorthogonal Polynomials. Unpublished Master Thesis, Near East University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Nicosia, Cyprus (Supervisor: Yrd.Doç.Dr. Burak Şekeroğlu).
- Sarıkaya, H. (2019). A high order accurate method for solution and its derivatives of the Laplace equation, PhD Thesis, Near East University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Nicosia, Cyprus (Supervisor: Prof.Dr. Adıgüzel Dosiyev).
- Adıgüzel A. Dosiyev and Hediye Sarıkaya, 14-Point Difference Operator for the Approximation of the First Derivatives of a Solution of Laplace’s Equation in a Rectangular Parallelepiped, FİLOMAT (SCI-E), (https://doi.org/10.2298/FIL1803791D)
- Adıgüzel A. Dosiyev and Hediye Sarıkaya, A highly accurate difference method for solving the Dirichlet problem for Laplace’s equation on a rectangle (WOS), AIP Conference Proceedings ,(https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.5000622)
- Cmes’2018, Multy stage method for solving the Dirichlet problem for Laplace’s equation on a rectangle
- TWMS 2017, A highly accurate difference method for solving the Dirichlet problem for Laplace’s equation on a rectangle
- ICRAPAM 2017, On the difference method for approximating of second order derivatives of a solution of Laplace’s equation in a rectangular parallelepiped
- IECMSA-2016, 14-point averaging operator for the aproximation of the first derivatives of a solution of Laplace’s equation in a rectangular parallelepiped
- YoungScientistAward, NEU, 2017
- YoungScientistAward, NEU, 2018
- Graduate and Undergraduate Courses Given in the Past Two Years.
|Academic Year||Term||Course Code||Hours/Weekly||Number of Students|